Sunday, May 31, 2009


Ok.... Where do I start? So many things have happened in the past few days. I went to school once last week. After not going for a few day’s you feel left out and you need someone to update you. On Friday, I had JPS and the theme was New York. I wrote I heart NYC and pinned it to my shirt. But I left early because Monija and I were giving Meyshna a surprise party at the park. It was fun.

On Saturday morning, at 9, we had to go sell cookies and the boys had the Car Wash. That went well.

When we came home at about 1pm, I had my bath and slept till 5pm. We left at 5.30pm for the Relay and reached at 6.20.

The Relay was so fun!

Monija, Meyshna, Vimmeshen, Hovishan, Kayshini, Jian Lin, Jian Eu, Elliot, Daryl, Sarah, Samuel, Arvin, Leila, I Ern and Ron were all there. I hope I didn’t leave anyone out.

I just met Sam actually. He’s a nice guy. Nice meeting ya! =)
Jian Lin and I hung out with the guys a lot. Jian Lin and I don't like masculine boys too! :)
We went into the football field and lay down in the middle. It was sooooo nice! We all watched the stars for a long time. We also watched the sun rise. I have so much to tell about the relay but i’m just too lethargic right now. When we came back at 11.30am, I had my bath and slept. I practically was sleeping while bathing. I slept at 12 and woke up at 8. It’s now 11.35pm and i’m going back to sleep people! I’m like a zombie right now. SLEEEPP!

Ok. BYE!

No comments: