Monday, May 11, 2009

I Love You Friend


Dear Friend,

I know how you feel. You feel you're not good enough. You feel that whatever you do is not enough. Am I good enough? What did I do wrong? What's wrong with me? Why does it have to be me? You have so many questions that haven't been answered but listen here my dear friend, that's how life is. Troubles come in your way, but your friends are here to help you solve it. Just remember, when everything else is crashing down, your friends will always be here for you. If he isn't treating you well, end your heartache or try to solve it. Someone is always watching over you. When your walls crumble, you wont build them up alone. I'm here. I'm here for you to cry on my shoulder. I will be there for you always. Say this to yourself:

I wont give up, I wont break down. I will be strong even if it all goes wrong. when I'm standing in the dark I still believe, some one's watching over me. I won't be afraid. It doesn't matter what people say, it doesn't matter how long it takes, believe in yourself and you'll find your dreams. It only matters how true you are, be true to your self and follow your heart.

I love you, Friend.

1 comment:

Jo-se-finnn said...

Friend says thank you and loves yo back. She thinks that you're a real nut too, to name the post "end it". =) She also mention that her heart is stuck with him.