Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hurt

How would you feel if you worked so hard for something and someone had to butt in and spoil it all? Obviously that’s what happened to me.

My two friends and I choreographed a 3 minute song and SOMEONE said it looked like crap. Honestly, it was awesome to all three of us. So we had to do it all over again. This year, no one is butting in. We are going to choreograph it, you either BE in it or NOT be in it.

I’m sorry if I’m scaring you but I mean it. Our dances have been crap for these past three years. So this year is going to be totally different. It’s going to be THE BOMB!

Here’s another thing.

How’d you feel when people ‘jumps the gun’ at you? When you’re perfectly innocent and they accuse you of something you would never think of doing. It’s a horrible feeling.

Want to know another thing that hurts?

When you visit someone, you’d like a warm and welcoming hug. But no, instead you get this cold hard rock hug. Like I have some kind of disease or like I’m a retard and you don’t want to touch me. Do you know how much hurt I feel when you do that? My heart sinks right down to the pit of my stomach. And just because you still live in the 70th century and I don’t. What do you expect me to do? That’s how I’ve been thought. What makes it worse is that we are family.

And about her, she doesn’t have anyone else but you. You’re her responsibility. She loves you. She’s your first priority. So do something with your life and set your priorities right. I know many single parents who have brought up a beautiful family so why can’t you do it?

You ought to see me now. If you take a look at my heart, it isn’t in one piece....

Monija and I had a good talk today. I told her that I was sorry about what I did when I knew what was going on. I wasn’t thinking straight. I’m really sorry sis. I will never do it again. And I’m glad that what goes around comes around because you will never learn from your mistakes. I’m glad that the boomerang came back to me and hit me straight in the head and brought me to my senses. I may have hurt you real bad, but I’m sorry and I’m super glad that we’re good now. And I forgive you for the things you have done too. We are human, we make mistakes, we forgive and forget and that’s what makes us special. I love you.

I have so many people to thank for making me the person I am today. I can say that I am a bold and beautiful individual person. I have my own thoughts on things in life. I love people with all my heart. I share my thoughts with you because I want you to learn from me. I stand up for myself and the people around me.

No comments: