Saturday, May 16, 2009

2009 Relay For Life

I know many of us has been waiting for this! I've been going for it for the past 2 years!
-
-
That's the website for this year's Relay For Life.
Please sign up if you're going people! I'm soooo totaly going!!
-
PLEASE COME IF YOU CAN!
-
It's going to be so fun! Register ASAP if you're going. And did I mention, please let me know if you are going????AHHH! I'm so excited.
-
Here are some plus points you can use on your parents:-
-
1. You get free Milo all night!
2. You get to meet many new people!
3. There are going to be many hot girls/boys!
4. There's going to be a Ms. Malaysia contest for men dressed up as women!
5. You're doing it for a good cause.
6. You get to stay up 16 whole hours with your freinds!!
7. You'll get some excersice around the track.
8. You'll have fun!
-
Sonia
xoxo

No comments: