Thursday, May 14, 2009

OMIGOSHHED!


I'm totaly oh my goshed right now! I've finally submitted an assignment that has been on my back! It was for my History test and there was two parts to it. I would say that it isn't bad for my first time. Guess what what I got? Guess guesss!!!

Okay, okay, I got:

Unit Test Part 1: 34/40

Unit Test Part 2: 46/60

I know it isn't that great but i'm proud of my attempt. :D

I'm in class right now. It's 2.50. 10 more minutes till school ends. But it doesn't stop here, oh no, no. After I go home, I have guitar class at 4 and I havn't practiced. I don't know what i'm gonna tell him. ARGH! But he understands la. He's not that strict anyways, which I like, I don't really need the pressure right now..

He has an iTouch that his uncle gave him. And there really wierd games in it. But anyways, he helped record the music video for Estranged, it's called Itu Kamu. But he's a metal head. Lol... He's pretty cool for a teacher.

So anyways, after guitar, i'm gonna come home and start my school work again. -_-" It never ends...

Tomorrow's Friday which means I get to see the whole gang at school. I miss Lilani though, it's too bad I and Jasmine only get to see her once a week. =(

It's 2.57 now. I better get back to my work. Bye!

No comments: