Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blogging Mania


Hello! AGAIN! This is the third time I’m blogging today. If you’re wondering why I’ve been blogging so much these day’s, here’s why:

1. Josephine has influenced me tremendously with her blog posts.

2. I haven’t been writing in my diary for a few weeks and I miss doing it, so this is another way I can keep my thoughts down.

3. I’d like people to know how I really am.

4. I’m on my laptop almost every day, so I have easy excess.

5. it’s better than reading my messy handwriting.

6. I love talking about random things.

7. I don’t have the best memory in the world and in years to come, I can come back here and look at my past.

Those are just a few reasons. Anyways, after guitar, I went for tennis at 7 to the club and it started to rain so we couldn’t have class. Anyways, Leila and I read some magazines and today’s newspaper comics then I made a call to my momma and she picked us up. Oh what trouble do I give her? She’s at the security meeting at my neighbour’s house now. She’s going to pick my dad up after that. My dad’s coming home tonight!

Goldberg, my guitar teacher, he was cool with me not practicing. But he told me not to do it too often. We talked about so many things today.

We talked about what crazy stuff people can do when they’re drunk. The stories he told me about what his friends have done are hilarious. We also talked that German restaurant in KL, where they cut the pork up with plates and then later throw the plates all around. Oh, what fun that would be if I went. My parents went there for 2008’s New Year. The subject of swine flu also came up and he said that only a few days ago, he and his friend went around KL searching for a place to eat and found this place that had this big sign saying, “Pork Knuckles!” , how disgusting is that?! Well, he said they had a great feast in there. Gosh, the stuff people can get themselves into is so funny.

This happened while I was waiting for my mom by the way. I didn’t bring my hand phone so we got into some complications but never mind that.

So then the topic of ‘Mothers’ Handbags’ came up. Our mom’s have one thing in common. They’re phone would be ringing and they’ll start to dig they’re huge bad filled with stuff trying to find for the cell phone. They’ll go, “Oh no, oh no, oh no, don’t put down the phone. WHERE IS MY PHONE!!!??”. And then they’ll dig and dig and dig, finding for their phone.


Well, it’s 9.52 now. I got school tomorrow. I need sleep. I need sleep, sleep, sleep. Sleep like a baby.

No comments: