Sunday, May 10, 2009

With Love






Dude..... 22 friend requests on facebook... What in the world man, who are these people? My friends' friends. Gosh, I mean, go get some real friends! Haha. I'm not accepting anyone I don't know. Sorry.

So it's Mother's day. I got my mom this beautiful nacklace from Diva. She deserved it, even though I finished all my money, my mom really deserves something nice. She's got to be the greatest women i've ever known. Giving birth to 3 children, 27 months altogether. Imagine that. Carrying this heavy thing in your belly for 9 months! Bringing us up beautifully. She is the best multytasker ever. I kinda take after her. You don't know what I can do. =p

Anyways mom, I love you sooo much and i'm sorry for getting you into labour and pain on your birthday. (we have same brithday's)

I don't know what i'd do without her in my life.
I hope the poeple reading this did something for their mom's too.

Soooo.... yesterday all of us went to the mall for Jasmine's birthday. Happy Birthday Jas! Her birthday was on Friday, we cut a cake in school for her. Twas' Tiramisu!
We watched X-Men Origin's on Saturday. It was really nice. The guy with the laser eyes.. what's his name... lemme check on Wikipedia... um... ahh I got it, Scott Summers, Cyclops, i've always like that character, he's really cute. :D Cyclops and Storm are my fave's in X-Men. And also Wolverine of course. Yeah. Well, I had lots of fun yesterday. Hope to do it soon (when I collect enough money again la)

Well... Gotta go... Bye!

No comments: