Sunday, May 10, 2009

The mind of a teen



Talk to me,
Tell me how you feel,
What are you thinking?
I wanna get to know you a little bit better,
Problems may get in your way,
But I'll be there.

Yes I know,
You're troubled,
But friend, I'm here,
Remember?
Why did you do that,
Don't suffer alone,
Tell me how you feel inside.


Don't be scared of your shadow,
You cant hide from your sorrows,
You can stay here till tomorrow.
Welcome to the club of broken hearts.
Where a thousand souls have passed.
Sooner or later you're gonna love again

Somebody still loves you

Sometimes you feel your world is breaking down,
Baby don't stop,
When there's trouble its all around,
Baby don't stop


It takes a crane to build a crane,
It takes two floors to make a story,
It take an egg to make a hen
It take a hen to make an egg
There is no end to what I'm saying

It takes a thought to make a word
It take some words to make an action,
It takes some bad for satisfaction.

It takes no time to fall in love,
But it takes you years to know what love is.
Isn't life wonderful...? :p

No comments: