Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maids, Jason, and Dettol

It’s 11.01pm right now and I’m in my room. I just had my bath. Boy, am I tired. I swept and mopped the whole of our downstairs just now. Mom’s having a tennis elbow and no one seems to care how dirty the house is getting. And as usual, I got the stuff done.

I was so mad. I had just come back from the club, and when I come home, this is what I find. No wonder I don’t like coming home. I didn’t eat. I mopped the kitchen and the living room. Then I washed the dishes and wiped the stove. Look’s better now.

I’m staring at Jason Mraz’s poster on my wall right now. He gave an awesome concert. It was totally worth it. And it was also worth sneaking my huge camera in. Well, don’t point your finger at me. My mom told me to hide it under the hat. Haha. The guards didn’t catch me did they? Anyways, when Jason started, all cameras were whipped out and you could see these little lights everywhere. Haha, right in your face GUARDS! That’s what you get when phone’s come with all kinds of things. I know mine doesn’t. I can make calls, take calls, send out SMS’s, receive SMS’s, play Snake, Space Impact, Bantumi and set my morning alarms. It serves me well enough. :)

At the club today, the life guard at the swimming pool said "Hi!" to me so I turned around and replied him “HELLO!” in a fake excited voice which gave him quite a shock. Haha. I’m a weirdo. I like being a weirdo. It makes me feel happy. HAHA. I’m lonely. I miss my school and my other friends.

I have the Camporama on the 10th. It’s going to be so fun. I can’t wait. I’ll be back on the 13th. Oh, and I don’t plan to bathe during those few days because the toilets are horrible. I’ll need to come home and bathe with Dettol. I hope the guys there won’t get shoo-ed away by my filth. I’m being a weirdo again. :D

It's not 11.48pm right now. Bye!

No comments: