Sunday, June 7, 2009

Aha Oh Yeah

Oh my gosh! 4 days till Camporama! 8 more days till my birthday! :D


The sleepover was fun! When Jian Lin came, we made pancakes and had it with ice cream and honey! Yummy! Then we went for tennis and swimming. When we came back, we had such a nice dinner; Roasted chicken (thanks to Aunty Swee Bin!), mashed potato and boiled veggie’s.
After that, we watched some tennis but Jian Lin and I watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Although it was my second time watching, it made me laugh, maybe even more than my first time! Aaron Johnson is so CUTE!




After that, the tennis game was still going on, but I couldn’t stay awake anymore so I went to sleep. That was at 1.30. The other’s watched Yes Man! They only slept at 4 I think. I could hear them laughing in the next room.


Well, I woke up at 9.30 the next day. Jian Lin had to leave early for her art class. I really wished she had stayed. My mom sent Ron, Jian Eu, II Ern, Oliver, Leila and me to One Utama. They named me the official guide. Ron wanted to get his ears pierced so I took him there. I couldn’t watch it happening so I stood outside. I heard the *snap* twice, and when it happened, I flinched. *snap* *flinch* *snap* *flinch* *Ron curses politely* I have no idea why he did it. He got one on his left lobe and one at the top part of his ear. I couldn’t look at it. It was too painful. I know, I got mine done last year, but it wasn’t as bad. I remember that my mom couldn’t stand looking at it either. I took pain killer’s right after I got it done. Ha ha.


After that, we went to get the movie tickets. Jian Eu and II Ern couldn’t join us because they were going to go home soon. So we bought 4 tickets. Then we went to Mc D’s for lunch. I had my Mc Chicken set, as usual. I think that’s the only thing I always order there. Oliver filled the drink cover with chilli sauce which was really a waste and it looked really disgusting. I remember Jian Eu sat down where a little girl was sitting. A little girl was actually looking after the seat while her mom went to get the food. When the mom came, she was really pissed. So we gave her a table which she later gave back. Jian Eu can be really blurred at times. Ha ha.


We went back to the cinema and waited for them to let us in. While going in, Jian Eu hid behind Ron and he got in without a ticket! II Ern didn’t follow so Jian Eu had to go back and get him with our two tickets. They had to leave halfway cause they were going home already. Oh, we watched Terminator Salvation! It was actually nice. I’ve always thought that Terminator was boring. I mean, sadly, I can’t really remember the other movies. I should watch them again Terminator Marathon! The part I laughed at was when Arnold Schwarzenegger came out. He was way too big. And he didn’t have any clothes on. Tee hee! I won’t elaborate on that anymore cause it ain’t important.


Christian Bale (John Connor) acted well in it. But he wasn’t my favourite character. I really liked Sam Worthington (Marcus Wright) and Anton Yelchin (Kyle Reese). Ok, yes, I liked Anton because he was cute, I mean, what movie doesn’t have a cute guy in it?? But Sam was good. I just love the good guys!





I cannot forget Jadagrace Berry (Star). That’s the little girl who helped destroy the base of Skynet. She’s so adorable. And I love her hair! It makes her look so adorable.


You know Helena Bonham Carter? She was Dr. Serena Kogan in Terminator. She acted as Marla Singer in Fight Club. That was a nice movie. She was also in Planets of the Apes as Ari. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as Mrs. Bucket, all the Harry Potter movies as Ballatrix Lestrange, Sweeney Todd as Mrs. Lovett. Also, somewhere this year she’ll be in a movie about Enid Blyton. I wanna watch that!





I also got Mom a gift for her birthday. We have the same birthdays! So Does Ashoke and Joshua. It’s cool to know so many people who were born on the same day.


Oh, I’ve been listening to The Good, The Bad & The Queen. Try listening to them, it’s weird but I like it because I myself am equally weird. They’re British. They don’t have a band name, but that’s the name of they’re album. I have no idea why they have no band name.


Ethan’s coming back on the 19th! It’s been 6 months! So long!

Okay! BYE!

No comments: