Thursday, June 18, 2009

Me and Hair

Well, the party I thought of having this weekend had been cancelled. I just realized that I have a lot of work to do. GAH! It’s killing me. I have my school work to do, the EYAA award is coming soon; I have to get my record book and portfolio together by July and I also have to prepare the speech for it. SPEECH. I hate that word.

I’m at school now. It’s lunch time. I’m so tired.

You know, just a random thought, I like guys with nice hair. They look even better when they’ve just gotten out of bed. I call it the ‘straight out of bed’ look. Look, look, look!
Muahaha....












I have guitar lessons today, he’s going to kill me.

=O
Anyways, I’m going to go back to my school work now. Bye!
xoxo

2 comments:

Jo-se-finnn said...

OMG YOUR BLOG NAME IS CALLED BALLESS FREAKS HATERS CLUB!!! You nut of a nut nut la! hahahahahhaha ENRIQU IGLESIAS IS SO HOT, i tell you, and paul walker, and hayden christenson. SEE! so hot, i tell you. you and hair la, freak! hahahahahahaha

Sonia said...

you're so amazingly dramatic wei. DRAAAAMMMMAAA QUEEEENNN! yes, they all have HOT HAIR! HAHA