Thursday, June 4, 2009

Smelly Girl

Hello there! I just came back from tennis. Guess what? I haven’t played for three weeks now.

:O HOW COULD I??!

I know, I know. And I was one hour late for my class. Coach changed the class time from 7 to 6pm. I haven’t been going for three weeks so how would I know. And damn, was he pissed. He was like, “Class starts at 6, Sonia”. How would I know?? But never mind that.

In the car, while coming back, I was listening to the radio and there was this advertisement on how people should start saving. It was about Cinderella. She went, “Hey guys! This is Cinderella here! I’m sure you’ve all read about me being treated like a slave at home and meeting a rich prince and getting married to him and having a ‘happily ever after’ story. Well, things haven’t been very good these days, I have been spending a lot and now my husband has been charged with bank fraud. I should have saved some money!” that’s what the commercial said on the radio.

After that, the next commercial was about travelling in style with these brand new Calvin Klein travelling bags. I mean, just imagine how expensive those bags will be. And I mean, how ironic is it to put it after saving money commercial? That’s weird.

Anyways, I’m stinking. I haven’t had my bath. I thought I’d just make a quick post before I forget it. Well, that’s about it. Oh, and there’s 6 more days to Camporama. And 10 more till my sweet 16. I’m not expecting much, but I’m planning to have a small party, ordering pizza and just talking. Maybe I’ll have it at the park or something. I don’t know, but I’d like to have it there, maybe in Desa Park City.

Oh, oh, oh, I forgot another thing. Jian Lin is coming over tomorrow for a sleepover. Jian Eu, II Ern and Oliver’s also coming I think, not sure. They’re coming to play tennis with Ron. He’s having his own sleepover so I thought I’d have a small one myself. Daneeta might come too. Oh, and JL’s bringing Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. It’s a movie. We watched it in Cineleisure last year and we just adored the movie. So we are going to watch it again.

Ok, I’m going to stop writing now. Haha. Bye!




2 comments:

Jo-se-finnn said...

Babe!!!!!!! guess what?!?!/ CAMPORAMA!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! OMG, I'M SO EXCITED!!!! *COUNTING WITH MY FINGERS. Oh and one more thing- I love you!!!!!!=)

Sonia said...

HAHA! I can't wait either! I LOVE YOU TOO! :D