Monday, June 8, 2009

Neighbour's Fart


The most awkward thing happened to me yesterday. I visited my grandma. We went out for lunch with her. I asked Daniel, my cousin, to come along, because I hadn’t seen him for a long time. So well, he didn’t come. It seems that he had an appointment with his dearest bed. *raises eyebrow*


After lunch, we went back to Grandma’s house and had tea. Just as we were leaving, Daniel came. He said he was sorry and he wanted to take me out somewhere or something. He asked my dad, “Uncle Charlie, I wanna take your daughter out”. !!! Ha ha. Everyone was there when he asked. I could hear the neighbour fart. They were all quiet. Then all of a sudden, everyone started talking at the same time. “What are they thinking?” “But you’re first cousins!” Then everyone stopped. My dad said, “Ok, Dan, I let you date my daughter.” What the HELL!?? He didn’t want to date me; he just wanted to spend time with his cousin. It was super awkward. All of us, Daniel, Kathleen, Marilyn and I were exchanging shocked, ‘what in the world’ glances. It was so funny.


I said no, because I really wanted to get home. And told him we’ll catch up another day. I’m still laughing to it. It’s so weird. I know some very weird people and that’s why I love them. =)
I saw a shooting star today. I made a wish. I really need it to come through. I need a miracle. That’s all. That’s all I’m asking for. It’s not for me; it’s for the whole family. Please, I really need this.


I also want to pray for my friends who are going through a rough time in their life. Just remember, I’m always here if you ever need any help.

2 days till Camporama. 6 days till my mom’s and my birthday.

:)

Daniel and Me? APSSHKK!
xoxo Sonia

No comments: