Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


I'm 16!

*

*

Who DOESN't love this girl! I LOVE YA MONIJA!
*
*
Hello there! Gosh, I’ve had such a great day! Yeah, it’s my birthday! I’ve finally turned 16! And my mom’s turned; I don’t think she wants me to tell. But I’ve had such a great time today. I was half asleep though.
*
*
This morning, at about 6.30, I was dragged out of bed by some three really crazy giggling girls. My mom was also brought out. We were forced to close my eyes and were brought outside unto the porch. When I opened my eyes, I saw muffins in a shape of the number 16, each of them had lighted up candles on them. It was an awesome sight. Monija, Meyshna and Daneeta were there. Ron also helped! Thanks NA! =) They planned this for me!! It was so nice. I wasn’t really expecting much and they gave me such joy. I love you girls!
*

POSE FOR THE MUFFINS! We ate till we were sick to our stomach's!
*

Monija then brought out this cute cake about ½ a kg. It was so pretty. My mom cut the cake and then it was taken away. At least, that’s what I thought. The next thing I knew was that I got cake smashed on my face. That totally woke me up. Ha ha. I had cake in my hair and face. Of course, I didn’t want to waste it so I licked most of it up. I also got another wish list of mine fulfilled. I washed my hair in a sink. To be exact, the kitchen sink. After I got most cake off, I went back outside. And again, I got my face smashed with cake again, the remainder of it. I tried ducking but I still got some on my face. So then I washed it off outside. Monija grabbed the hose and sprayed me down. I got her a little wet too. Ha ha! I had to lend her my shirt after that. After my bath, we exchanged gifts.

*

*

After washing my hair, it still smelled like cake. Meyshna just couldn't resist it. If I didn't stop her, she would have eaten my hair!! :P

*
Ron gave me 3 different sizes of hoop earrings and a really nice bracelet. I really like them. Thanks na!

*

Mummy got me a black scarf that will go with the dresses I’ve got. It’s really soft; it’s from Park Avenue - Parkson. She also got these earrings shaped like a key with a crown on top; Ron helped her pick, that’s from Clarity. She also got me a crystal bracelet from Wah Chan. Fuyoooo! I know!

*
*

I got Mummy a grey and silver scarf, a pair of heart shaped earrings and I gave her the voucher from Starbucks I got from Camporama. I don’t like coffee. It’s a buy one free one beverage coupon. =)

*
*


Smile! (Nothing better to do!)
*
fter everything, Daneeta had to go home. Later, Monija, Meyshna, Ron, Vimesshen, Uncle Ravi, Aunty Vimala, Mummy and I went for brunch at Munch Corner. I had a roti chanai and some fried rice. I ate quite abit. I’m feeling so fat now.

*
had so much fun today. The best surprise birthday party ever! Thank you everyone!

*
*

*
nd thank you to all the others who have wished me today. I love ALL of you!
*
k, other than my birthday, I came back from Camporama yesterday afternoon!

*
*

*
I woke up at 6 on Wednesday and Jo picked me up and we went together. At camp, Jo and I were together 24 hours a day. I’m serious, exactly 24 hours. We didn’t go anywhere without each other. We did every single thing together. I had so much fun!
*
*
On the first night, we had to dress up in our Indian outfit. We looked smashing. All the girls noticed us but I don’t think any boys did. Bummer. Ha ha. Anyways, Jo and I wore sari’s. Mine was a little different. I really enjoyed it. Did you know that the camp only happens once in four years?? That means that I’ll be 20 if I go for the next one. =O I may go.

*
*

*
Oh, and also, happy belated birthday to Oliver and Aunty Swee Bin, it was yesterday. Happy birthday to Mummy, Ashoke and Joshua! My uncle’s birthday is tomorrow. Wow, so many birthdays!

*
*
I’m planning to have a little party next week. I’m going to invite about 20 people. They’re all my close friends. I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. Hope you find it entertaining. =)

*
*
*
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YALL!!

:D

No comments: