Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What have I done?

He ran against the crowd, he had a painful ringing in his ears after the few gunshots he fired. He couldn’t feel his legs. What have I done?! I’ve killed them. I'm screwed.


I have no idea why I just wrote that.

ANYWAY... Dashel makes me laugh. His Australian accent is hilarious! I mean you grow up with someone who speaks like a real Malaysian. With the LA’s and HAR’s.. And all of a sudden, they start speaking with an Australian accent.

I’m at the hanger near Subang Airport called DNest Aviation Services. Waiting for Ron to come, he’s here doing some job week kinda thing for a week.

Oh finally here he comes.

I’ve cut myself twice this week, on my fingers... It was accidental of course. I would never ever ever EVER hurt myself on purpose. I got one on my left pinkie finger, and the right hand on the index finger. I’m trying not to use them much and it’s pretty tough not to.

People at school are missing me! That’s cool isn’t it? People actually enjoy having me around. That really makes me feel good.

I told my mom about them missing me and she said that I make a really good friend. SO.... my dear friends out there.... you better start appreciating me more hmm? Sound good?

But, I miss school too. Not only my friends.... but I miss doing school work... Weird I know, but it’s the first time I’m feeling like this. Feels good. I guess.

I’ve finally finished writing my EYAA Awards speech. Sounds good. Now all I have to do is memorize it and blurt it out this Sunday. Wish me luck!


Peace-out homedogs
xoxo
Sonia

No comments: