Thursday, August 13, 2009

If I fell

I'm diggin' this song.


It's originally by the Beatles, but after watching Across the Universe, this has become one of my faves. =D

Check it check it checkit.... *makes weird sounds*



Click over > here < - I love the lyrics -

and > this one <


> this < one too <

Elliot, Daryl and I went to Sunway Lagoon to meet some one for our boat regatta venue.

And we saw them setting up the MTV World stage. Then Daryl and I went, "OMG! OMG! It's the MTV World Stage STAGE! OMG!"

Elliot was like, "huh? what's mtv world stage?"

Elliot.... Elliot... Elliot...

*sigh*



Hehe...

It looked so cool! I really wish I can go for it. I mean, All American Rejects, Boys like Girls and Hoobastank!


TYSON RITTER!!! (lead singer of All American Rejects)



I love his HAIR!



Well...
Peaceout homedogs!

No comments: