Saturday, August 22, 2009

I will forever rant and rant about whatever I wish to rant about



I saw a truck that has a transparent container. Looks so cool.

Anyways, I’ve been re-reading my blog posts and I’m not sure if my readers like it but I find that I talk without purpose, like there isn’t a reason to why I’m blogging.

Ethan said he liked it because it’s a side he’s never seen in the past…. 5 or 6 years? I’m sure he’s reading this now. O_o HI ETHAN!

Hmm…. What’s worth reading about?
My life? No...

How my little toe isn’t perfect? Obviously NOT.

:\

Maybe I should just rant about things I hate. I’ve seen a few videos on Youtube. It’s hilarious.
AH! I’m going to rant about music!

I hate the music DJ’s play on the radio these days. Its rubbish I tell you. I hate rap. I also hate songs that have the repeated phrases. They keep saying the same thing over and OvEr and OVER again. Music that have instrument playing together at the same time, they try to make it sound good but it comes out as sound pollution. I’m itching to point out some names. But I won’t.
I hate hard rock. Rap especially.

I hate flies.

I hate roaches.

I hate people who scream really loud.
I hate wars.