Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The world is full of sadness

A cat in my backyard cat died. It died yesterday. It was horrible. I'm going to skip the details....


You know that saying, “You don’t know what you got till it’s gone?” That’s how I feel for MJ. I know I’ve always been a fan and supported him all the way but, there are some people out there who thought that he had ACTUALLY molested those little boys. I bet they fill guilty now. He has touched so many people’s hearts, so why on earth would he go and molest children? It doesn’t make any sense. There was a gathering at OU on Sunday for MJ. I heard people cried and there was a banner for them to sign and send to MJ’s place. It’s amazing. I should have been there.
He left without saying goodbye. They showed the video of his rehearsal for his tour. He looked so good. I was so excited when I heard that he was going to perform again. My mom and I plan to buy his CD, to help him pay back the money he owes people. I’m sure they’re going to release new copies of his albums. I can’t believe he’s gone. Why couldn’t it have been someone else?


He was like a gift from God.


We’ll miss you.


Michael Jackson’s memorial was yesterday. It was so sad. Why’d he have to go?


Rupert Grint, 20, well known for acting as Ronald Weasley in the Harry Potter movies has been hit by the swine flu while filming in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. But, he has now recovered! YAY HIM!


My mother was stopped by a policeman today, when she asked, “yer, apa encik?” he replied “nak tengok licence je, tak nak kamu tingalkan baju atau apa lah cik.” If I were my mom, I would have been like, “EXCUSE ME??” I swear I would have smacked him. What kind of policeman has no respect for women? ARGH!


Hitz.fm was giving out free Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince movie premier tickets just now. I had just come back from EYAA and when I heard it, I quickly shouted to mom and Ron, “ Hitz.fm road cruises said they are in Bandar Sri Damansara at the Shell station, let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!! GO! I screamed while running down the stairs. I was so excited! The bad point is that Bandar Sri Damansara had 4 Shell stations! We went to all of them and they weren’t there! No, we didn’t get the PREVIEW PASSES! *sniff*

So sad.


Sad, sad, day.

No comments: