Thursday, February 12, 2009

How trees make me feel

Just imagine this, you are walking along the shore of the beach, the first thing you hear is the waves hitting the shore, then usually, you hear some birds, but what I love to listen to the most are the trees shwish-ing and shwosh-ing. As everyone knows, it’s always windy at beaches and wind makes the trees move. But they are not just moving, they are talking to each other. Wishing the wind would never stop. They talk about everything.

There are usually are pine trees, coconut trees and well, other types of trees. The most I like are these two. If you sit under a tree, and if the wind is really strong, it would be perfect. You just sit there, with your eyes closed, breathing in the fresh air, you body, mind and soul will be cleansed.

If I lived by the sea side, I would have lots of coconut and pine trees, another thing I forgot to mention is the wind in your hair. Mmmm… Lovely.

This is exactly how trees make me feel.
Sonia

No comments: