Saturday, December 27, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!


Tagged by dearest Jian Lin


Choose 4 Friends. You should alternate between genders
1. Phanit
2. Amy
3. Elliot
4. Poh Hian

1. Would you date 1?
No.

2. Has 2 helped you in anyway?
Um, not really.
3. Are you close to 3?
Not so much..

4. Is 4 in a relationship?
Nope.

5. Can 1 solve a puzzle that you can't?
Maybe.

6.What do you and 2 have in common?
I dunno.

7. Do both you and 3 do the same of anything?
Errr.... We both play piano?

8. Would 4 date 1?
Not sure. They don't know each other.

9. Would 1 date 2?
They don't know each other either.

10. Is there anything you don't have in common with 2?
I'm not sure.

11.Does both you and 3 live near each other?
About 30 mins away.

12. Would you throw 4 out a window?
Of course not.


I tag Poh Hian, Elliot, Phanit and Amy.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Nevar!

I'm just seeing this now, but I refuse to do tags anyway.

Mu ha ha ha.