Saturday, December 27, 2008

Breathing again!


“Your blog is dead.”

Uh, thanks..

“Your blog’s crying for an UPDATE!”

Working on it!

“Why haven’t you blogged about the YWC camp yet?”

Sorry, I’ve been busy…?



Okay, okay. Finally, I’ve finally written something. I don’t know, I find my posts boring, except for the pictures. Maybe I’m a picture person. God knows…

So, Christmas is over. Next stop, NEW YEAR! Exciting… I have a great year ahead of me. Is it? *sigh* I wonder what I’ll achieve next year.


Anyways, I got some very awesome gifts this Christmas. I bought a few for myself too! He-he


- Nail art paint. (Mom’s begging me to do her nails now.) [From MOM]
- Really very cool Diva chain with earrings. (Very expensive too) [From MOM]
- Very fine brushes for nail art [From MOM]
- Really cool “Best friends” locket chain (From Diva again) [From MOM]
- Two soundtrack CD’s, Dreamgirls and Mamma Mia! (YAY me!) [From ME, MYSELF]
- A bottle of purple nail polish [From LEILA]
- Pair of earrings [From RON]
- Pair of earrings [From SHWETA]
- A ‘Sonia’ stamp [From JIAN LIN]
- An eyeball gummy marshmallow [From AUNTY RANI]
- Another pair of earrings [From AUNTY SWEE BIN]
- Two new blouses from Nichii Fashion City (Spent quite a bit) [From ME, again]
- A glow stick, blue one. [From RON]
- Candle holder [From LEILA]
- One blouse from Padini [From SONIA]


That’s quite a bit. Ha-ha, that’s a lot actually. I wasn’t expecting much really, but I treated myself to many other things, like watching many movies, (Twilight, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging [yeah, snogging! Yes Man and Wild Child) ha-ha-ha-ha. I just wanted to really have fun, you know lah. I spent a lot in just a few weeks! I’ve never done that before! Need to start saving again!

Anyways, I’ll try to take pictures of all the gifts I got, and post them up here. Ha-ha. Okie dokie! Bye bye!


nia

No comments: